An Analysis of Changes in Wealth Distribution upon the Entrance of Foreign Direct Investment Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Parantap & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment, inequality, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 824-839, December.
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Giuseppe Iarossi & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2002. "Exports and Manufacturing Productivity in East Asia: A Comparative Analysis with Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2014.
"Dynamic Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets Are Imperfect,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(08), pages 1797-1831, December.
- Thomas Gall & Marc Schiffbauer & Julia Kubny, 2009. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-188, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2010. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1, July.
- Emmanuel Amissah & Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, 2011.
"Financial Constraints, the Distribution of Wealth and International Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 707-724, May.
- Emmanuel Ammissah & Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, "undated". "Financial Constraints, the Distribution of Wealth and International Trade," Discussion Papers 10/17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Emmanuel Amissah & Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, "undated". "Financial Constraints, the Distribution of Wealth and International Trade," Discussion Papers 10/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2011. "Imperfect Credit Markets, Household Wealth Distribution, and Development," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 339-362, September.
- Changkyu Choi, 2006. "Does foreign direct investment affect domestic income inequality?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 811-814.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; wealth distribution; entry and exit of entrepreneurs;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2013-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .