An Analysis of Changes in Wealth Distribution upon the Entrance of Foreign Direct Investment Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2014.
"Dynamic Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets Are Imperfect,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(08), pages 1797-1831, December.
- Thomas Gall & Marc Schiffbauer & Julia Kubny, 2009. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-188, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2010. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 5, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Basu, Parantap & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment, inequality, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 824-839, December.
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Giuseppe Iarossi & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2002. "Exports and Manufacturing Productivity in East Asia: A Comparative Analysis with Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 8894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Amissah & Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, 2011.
"Financial Constraints, the Distribution of Wealth and International Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34, pages 707-724, May.
- Emmanuel Ammissah & Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, "undated". "Financial Constraints, the Distribution of Wealth and International Trade," Discussion Papers 10/17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Emmanuel Amissah & Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, "undated". "Financial Constraints, the Distribution of Wealth and International Trade," Discussion Papers 10/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2011. "Imperfect Credit Markets, Household Wealth Distribution, and Development," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 339-362, September.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1.
- Changkyu Choi, 2006. "Does foreign direct investment affect domestic income inequality?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 811-814.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; wealth distribution; entry and exit of entrepreneurs;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2013-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.