An examination of the validity and reliability of the Caregiver Reaction Assessment Scale among Japanese family caregivers for older members
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masayuki O. Asai & Velma A. Kameoka, 2007. "Sekentei and Family Caregiving of Elders Among the Japanese: Development and Psychometric Evaluation of the Sekentei Scale," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(3), pages 179-183.
- Katharina Hauck & Nigel Rice, 2004. "A longitudinal analysis of mental health mobility in Britain," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 981-1001.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily caregivers; Caregiver Reaction Assessment; confirmatory factor analysis; group invariance; psychometrics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-07-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-07-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:cisdps:604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.