An examination of the validity and reliability of the Caregiver Reaction Assessment Scale among Japanese family caregivers for older members
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katharina Hauck & Nigel Rice, 2004. "A longitudinal analysis of mental health mobility in Britain," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 981-1001.
- Masayuki O. Asai & Velma A. Kameoka, 2007. "Sekentei and Family Caregiving of Elders Among the Japanese: Development and Psychometric Evaluation of the Sekentei Scale," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(3), pages 179-183.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily caregivers; Caregiver Reaction Assessment; confirmatory factor analysis; group invariance; psychometrics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-07-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-07-15 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:cisdps:604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .