Implicit theories of innovativeness: a cross-cultural analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grewal, Rajdeep & Mehta, Raj & Kardes, Frank R., 2000. "The role of the social-identity function of attitudes in consumer innovativeness and opinion leadership," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Peter Schmidt, 2013. "Values and Attitudes towards Innovation among Canadian, Chinese and Russian Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sro:srosro:2016-80-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hig:wpaper:38/soc/2014 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsculture; values; attitudes; creativity; innovation; implicit theories; innovativeness;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-29 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:16/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .