Entrepreneurial intention, values, and the reasoned action approach: results from a Russian population survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Peter Schmidt, 2013. "Values and Attitudes towards Innovation among Canadian, Chinese and Russian Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstheory of planed behavior; theory of basic individual values; entrepreneurial behavior.;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENT-2013-11-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:12psy2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .