Report NEP-ENT-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irene Comeig & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez & Federico Ramírez, 2013. "Do women self-select as good borrowers?," Working Papers 2013/14, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay & Medovarski, Tamas & Chattopadhyay, Sutapa & Ravichandran, Veena, 2013. "Women entrepreneurs in the informal economy: Is formalization the only solution for business sustainability?," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2013. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1325, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Peter Schmidt & Alexander Tatarko & Natalia Amerkhanova, 2013. "Entrepreneurial intention, values, and the reasoned action approach: results from a Russian population survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/PSY/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexander Tatarko, 2013. "Is individual social capital linked to the implementation of entrepreneurial intentions?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Westlund , Hans & Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Creativity as an integral element of social capital and its role for economic performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 330, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Valerio Vacca, 2013. "Financing innovation in Italy: an analysis of venture capital and private equity investments," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 209, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson , Magnus, 2013. "Technological competencies and firm performance: Analyzing the importance of internal and external competencies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/24, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Zhang M. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Innovation and survival of new firms in Chinese manufacturing, 2000-2006," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2013. "Innovation diffusion, technological convergence and economic growth," Working Papers wp912, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Valeria Gattai, 2013. "Internationalization and Performance of Italian Enterprises," Working Papers 258, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2013.
"Weibliche Solo-Selbstständigkeit zwischen Notwendigkeit und Innovationsherausforderung: Beobachtungen über Geschlecht und Unternehmertum in Deutschland
[Female Solo-Self-Employment Between Necessit," MPRA Paper 51460, University Library of Munich, Germany.