Subway And Digital Porosity Of The City
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Wellman, 2001. "Physical Place and Cyberplace: The Rise of Personalized Networking," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 227-252, June.
- Neil Brenner & Christian Schmid, 2015. "Towards a new epistemology of the urban?," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2-3), pages 151-182, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCity; porosity; digital porosity; subway; subway user; digitalization; digital connectivity; Wi-Fi; Saint-Petersburg; Moscow;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-PAY-2016-04-16 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-TRE-2016-04-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-04-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:128hum2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .