Do Politicians’ Preferences Matter for Voters’ Voting Decisions?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva & Sorribas Navarro, Pilar, 2011. "Do Politicians’ Preferences Matter for Voters’ Voting Decisions?," Working Paper Series 2011:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Åsa Ahlin & Eva Johansson, 2001.
"Individual Demand for Local Public Schooling: Evidence from Swedish Survey Data,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 331-351, August.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2001. "Individual demand for local public schooling: Evidence from Swedish survey data," Working Paper Series 2001:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Per Pettersson-Lidbom, 2008. "Do Parties Matter for Economic Outcomes? A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(5), pages 1037-1056, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Laurency & Dirk Schindler, 2011. "International Climate Agreements, Cost Reductions and Convergence of Partisan Politics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3591, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsElections; voting; preferences for public services;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-05-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2011-05-30 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uufswp:2011_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .