Report NEP-CDM-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva & Sorribas Navarro, Pilar, 2011. "Do Politicians’ Preferences Matter for Voters’ Voting Decisions?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "Political competition in hard times," MPRA Paper 30943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2011. "The Comparative Political Economy of Economic Geography," Research Papers in Economics 2009:21, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Costas-Pérez & Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2011. "Corruption scandals, press reporting, and accountability. Evidence from Spanish mayors," Working Papers 2011/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Axiomatic districting," Working Paper Series in Economics 24, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Abbey Steele, 2011. "Electing Displacement: Political Cleansing in Apartadó, Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 96, Households in Conflict Network.
- Robert Hodgson & John Maloney, 2011. "Why has Britain fewer marginal seats than it used to?," Discussion Papers 1105, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Shifa, Abdulaziz, 2011. "The Dual Policy in the Dual Economy - The Political Economy of Urban Bias in Dictatorial Regimes," Research Papers in Economics 2011:22, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "Non-bossy social classification," Working Paper Series in Economics 23, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael, 2011. "How Experts Decide : Identifying Preferences versus Signals from Policy Decisions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 963, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore