The Concept of ‘Diversity’ among Swedish Consultants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holvino, Evangelina & Kamp, Annette, 2009. "Diversity management: Are we moving in the right direction? Reflections from both sides of the North Atlantic," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 395-403, December.
- Gabriel N. Toggenburg, 2005. "Who is Managing Ethnic and Cultural Diversity in the European Condominium? The Moments of Entry, Integration and Preservation," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 717-738, November.
- Süß, Stefan & Kleiner, Markus, 2008. "Dissemination of diversity management in Germany:: A new institutionalist approach," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-47, February.
- Klarsfeld, Alain, 2009. "The diffusion of diversity management: The case of France," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 363-373, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Consultancy; Discrimination; Law; Ambiguity;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sulcis:2011_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eskil Wadensjö). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lcisuse.html .