Wisdom is like a baobab tree: no individual can embrace it Working and Learning together towards empowerment of female refugees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maddison, David, 2003. "The amenity value of the climate: the household production function approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-175, May.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- Szirmai, Adam, 2009. "Industrialisation as an engine of growth in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Irfan ul Haque, 2007. "Rethinking Industrial Policy," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 183, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon, Trade Policy and Carbon Free Trade Areas,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9), pages 1073-1094, September.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon, Trade Policy, And Carbon Free Trade Areas," Trade Working Papers 22730, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon, Trade Policy, and Carbon Free Trade Areas," NBER Working Papers 14431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Plambeck, Erica L & Hope, Chris, 1996. "PAGE95 : An updated valuation of the impacts of global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 783-793, September.
- Scott Barrett, 2009. "The Coming Global Climate-Technology Revolution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 53-75, Spring.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Steve Charnovitz & Jisun Kim, 2009. "Global Warming and the World Trading System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4280.
- Thomas C. Schelling, 2009. "International Coordination to Address the Climate Challenge," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 13-21, October.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Ojha, Vijay P., 2009. "Carbon emissions reduction strategies and poverty alleviation in India," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 323-348, June.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 686-702, September.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2003. "Fighting windmills? EU industrial interests and global climate negotiations," Working Papers 37/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 703-724, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2012/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .