Efficient Environmental Taxation Under Worker-Firm Bargaining
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jon Strand, 1999. "Efficient Environmental Taxation Under Worker-Firm Bargaining," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 125-141.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1085-1089.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1994. " Green Policies and Public Finance in a Small Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 343-363.
- Strand, Jon, 1998.
" Pollution Taxation and Revenue Recycling under Monopoly Unions,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 765-780, December.
- Strand, J., 1996. "Pollution Taxation and Revenue Recycling Under Monopoly Unions," Memorandum 16/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1998. " Tax Reform, Structural Unemployment and the Environment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(3), pages 593-610, September.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1993. "Green Policies in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schneider, Kerstin, 1997. " Involuntary Unemployment and Environmental Policy: The Double Dividend Hypothesis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(1), pages 45-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadjidema, Stamatina & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2010. "Environmental Taxation under Productive Differentials: An Efficiency Analysis," MPRA Paper 21861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schöb, Ronnie, 2009. "Climate policy: choosing the right instrument to reap an additional employment dividend," Discussion Papers 2009/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Strand, Jon, 1999. "Efficient environmental taxation under moral hazard," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 73-88, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:153-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spaeter, Sandrine & Verchère, Alban, 2004. "Aléa moral et politiques d’audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d’origine agricole de l’eau," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 71.
- DE BORGER, Bruno, "undated". "Commuting, congestion tolls and noncompetitive labour markets: Optimal congestion pricing in a wage bargaining model," Working Papers 2006014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Aléa moral et politiques d’audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d’origine agricole de l’eau," Post-Print hal-01201071, HAL.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003.
"The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
946, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey," Working Papers 2003.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stamatina Hadjidema & Konstantinos Eleftheriou, 2013. "A Search Theoretic Approach on Environmental Taxation under Productive Differentials: A Note," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 153-166.
- De Borger, Bruno & Wuyts, Bart, 2011.
"The structure of the labor market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimization model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 426-438, September.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2010. "The structure of the labour market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimisation model," Working Papers 2010013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Aléa moral et politiques d’audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d’origine agricole de l’eau," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 71, pages 5-35.
More about this item
KeywordsBARGAINING; ENVIRONMENT; TAX POLICY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1995_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.