Dead Battery? Wind Power, The Spot Market, and Hydro Power Interaction in the Nordic Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2011. "What Happens When it's Windy in Denmark? An Empirical Analysis of Wind Power on Price Variability in the Nordic Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 889, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2010. "What happens when it's Windy in Denmark? An Empirical Analysis of Wind Power on Price Volatility in the Nordic Electricity Market," Discussion Papers 2010/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Belanger, Camille & Gagnon, Luc, 2002. "Adding wind energy to hydropower," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 1279-1284, November.
- Fell, Harrison, 2008. "EU-ETS and Nordic Electricity: A CVAR Approach," Discussion Papers dp-08-31, Resources For the Future.
- Denault, Michel & Dupuis, Debbie & Couture-Cardinal, Sébastien, 2009. "Complementarity of hydro and wind power: Improving the risk profile of energy inflows," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5376-5384, December.
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601, June.
- Försund, Finn & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2010. "Renewable Energy Expansion and the Value of Balance Regulation Power," Working Papers in Economics 441, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWind Power; Hydro Power; Nordic Electricity Market; Empirical;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2011_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .