Long Dated Life Insurance and Pension Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Yong, Jiongmin, 2006. "Backward stochastic Volterra integral equations and some related problems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 779-795, May.
- Wang, Haifeng & Chen, Bocheng & Yan, Houmin, 2010. "Optimal inventory decisions in a multiperiod newsvendor problem with partially observed Markovian supply capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 502-517, April.
- Kogan, Konstantin & Lou, Sheldon, 2003. "Multi-stage newsboy problem: A dynamic model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(2), pages 448-458, September.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 61-68.
More about this item
KeywordsThe life cycle model; pension insurance; optimal life insurance; longevity risk; the horizon problem; equity premium puzzle;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2011_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .