Optimal Risk-Sharing and Deductables in Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jewitt, Ian, 1988. "Justifying the First-Order Approach to Principal-Agent Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1177-1190, September.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Knut K. Aase, 1992. "Dynamic Equilibrium and the Structure of Premiums in a Reinsurance Market," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 17(2), pages 93-136, December.
- Aase, Knut K., 2007. "Wealth Effects on Demand for Insurance," Discussion Papers 2007/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1986. "The Price Equilibrium Existence Problem in Topological Vector Lattice s," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1039-1053, September.
- Baton, Bernard & Lemaire, Jean, 1981. "The Core of a Reinsurance Market," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 57-71, June.
- Gerber, Hans U., 1978. "Pareto-Optimal Risk Exchanges and Related Decision Problems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 25-33, May.
- Borch, Karl, 1960. "Reciprocal Reinsurance Treaties," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 170-191, December.
- Wyler, Erich, 1990. "Pareto Optimal Risk Exchanges and a System of Differential Equations: a Duality Theorem," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 23-31, April.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
- Raviv, Artur, 1979. "The Design of an Optimal Insurance Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 84-96, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:46-:d:111025 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReinsurance Exchange; Equilibrium; Pareto Optimality; Representative Agent; Core Solution; Individual Rationality; Deductibles; Costs; Moral Hazard;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-01-23 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IAS-2007-01-23 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-01-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2006_024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .