Report NEP-CFN-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reena Aggarwal & Isil Erel & Rene M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2007. "Do U.S. Firms Have the Best Corporate Governance? A Cross-Country Examination of the Relation between Corporate Governance and Shareholder Wealth," NBER Working Papers 12819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helena Suvova & Eva Kozelkova & David Zeman & Jaroslava Bauerova, 2005. "Eligibility of External Credit Assessment Institutions," Research and Policy Notes 2005/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ulf Axelson & Per Stromberg & Michael S. Weisbach, 2007. "Why are Buyouts Levered: The Financial Structure of Private Equity Funds," NBER Working Papers 12826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Cihak & Jaroslav Hermanek, 2005. "Stress Testing the Czech Banking System: Where Are We? Where Are We Going?," Research and Policy Notes 2005/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Coeurdacier , Nicolas & Martin, Philippe, 2007. "The geography of asset holdings: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 202, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Aase, Knut K., 2006. "Optimal Risk-Sharing and Deductables in Insurance," Discussion Papers 2006/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2007. "Measuring Financial Asset Return and Volatility Spillovers, With Application to Global Equity Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gropp, Reint & Kok, Christoffer & Lichtenberger, Jung-Duk, 2007. "The dynamics of bank spreads and financial structure," Working Paper Series 0714, European Central Bank.
- Zoltán Varsányi, 2006. "Pillar I treatment of concentrations in the banking book – a multifactor approach," MNB Working Papers 2006/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ben Fredj, Imene & Schalck, Christophe, 2004. "Tunisian Financial System: a Growth Factor," MPRA Paper 1436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2005.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1442 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1479 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roman Kraeussl, "undated". "A Critique on the Proposed Use of External Sovereign Credit Ratings in Basel II," Working Papers 0315, University of Crete, Department of Economics.