Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dana, Rose Anne, 1993. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibria When Preferences Are Additively Separable," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 953-957, July.
- Gerber, Hans U., 1978. "Pareto-Optimal Risk Exchanges and Related Decision Problems," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 25-33, May.
- Aase, Knut K., 1993. "Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate; Existence, Uniqueness and Characterization," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 185-211, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1991. "Equilibrium theory in infinite dimensional spaces," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 34, pages 1835-1898 Elsevier.
- Araujo, A. & Monteiro, P. K., 1989. "Equilibrium without uniform conditions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 416-427, August.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
More about this item
KeywordsExistence of equilibrium; uniqueness of equilibrium; Pareto optimality; reinsurance model; syndicate theory; risk tolerance; exchange economy; probability distributions; Walras’ law;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2008_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.