Report NEP-IAS-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Sebastian Schich, . "Large - scaledisasters and the insurance industry," Working Papers 4, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Mar 2005.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Get a Grip: Should Area Revenue Coverage Be Offered Through the Farm Bill or As a Crop Insurance Program?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12708, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jiří Hlaváček & Michal Hlaváček, 6/05. "Poptávková funkce na trhu s pojištěním: porovnání maximalizace paretovské pravděpodobnosti přežití s teorií EUT von-Neumanna a Morgensterna a s prospektovou teorií Kahnemana a Tverského / Demand for I," Working Papers IES 2006/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2006/05.
- Alexander Muermann & Howard Kunreuther, 2007. "Self-Protection and Insurance with Interdependencies," NBER Working Papers 12827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aase, Knut K., 2006. "Optimal Risk-Sharing and Deductables in Insurance," Discussion Papers 2006/24, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Melinda Henne & Laurence Baker, 2007. "Mandated Health Insurance Benefits and the Utilization and Outcomes of Infertility Treatments," NBER Working Papers 12820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard C. Kunreuther & Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan, 2007. "Climate Change, Insurability of Large-scale Disasters and the Emerging Liability Challenge," NBER Working Papers 12821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore