Report NEP-UPT-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiří Hlaváček & Michal Hlaváček, 2006. "Poptávková funkce na trhu s pojištěním: porovnání maximalizace paretovské pravděpodobnosti přežití s teorií EUT von-Neumanna a Morgensterna a s prospektovou teorií Kahnemana a Tverského / Demand for I," Working Papers IES 2006/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2006.
- Holger Bonin & Amelie Constant & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Ethnic Persistence, Assimilation and Risk Proclivity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 658, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Edi Karni, 2007. "Bayesian Decision Theory and the Representation of Beliefs," Discussion Paper Series dp444, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ingrid Groessl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2006. "The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200606, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Viktor J. Vanberg, 2007. "Rationality, Rule-Following and Emotions: On the Economics of Moral Preferences," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion as a Predictor of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence from Peru," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-01, CIRANO.
- Natálie Reichlová & Petr Švarc, 2006. "Strategic Referring in Labor Market Social Networks," Working Papers IES 2006/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2007. "The Revealed Preference Implications of Reference Dependent Preferences," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000743, UCLA Department of Economics.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "Individual and Couple Decision Behavior under Risk:The Power of Ultimate Control," THEMA Working Papers 2007-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Aase, Knut K., 2006. "Optimal Risk-Sharing and Deductables in Insurance," Discussion Papers 2006/24, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Andrea Bigano & Mariaester Cassinelli & Anil Markandya & Fabio Sferra, 2006. "The Role of Risk Aversion and Lay Risk in the Probabilistic Externality Assessment for Oil Tanker Routes to Europe," Working Papers 2006.149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Rationality of Belief Or: Why Savage's axioms are neither necessary nor sufficient for rationality, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Jan 2007.
- ilya, gikhman, 2006. "Some critical comments on credit risk modeling," MPRA Paper 1451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2006.
- C. Puppe & S. Rosenkranz, 2006. "Why Suggest Non-Binding Retail Prices?," Working Papers 06-10, Utrecht School of Economics.