Reconsidering the Role of Farmer Politics in Swedish Democratization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesper Roine & Daniel Waldenström, 2009.
"Wealth Concentration over the Path of Development: Sweden, 1873–2006,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(1), pages 151-187, March.
- Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "Wealth Concentration over the Path of Development: Sweden, 1873–2006," Working Paper Series 722, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 13 Jun 2008.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015.
"Contracts and cooperation: the relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered,"
European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 412-431.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," Working Papers 0071, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Henriksen, Ingrid & McLaughlin, Eoin & Sharp, Paul, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 216, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and Cooperation: The Relative Failure of the Irish Dairy Industry in the Late Nineteenth Century Reconsidered," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-01, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Svensson, Patrick, 2018. "The wealth of the Swedish peasant farmer class 1750–1900: Composition and distribution," Lund Papers in Economic History 177, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Olsson, Mats, 2018. "Peasant Aristocrats? Wealth and Social Status of Swedish Farmer Parliamentarians 1769–1895," Lund Papers in Economic History 175, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- repec:cge:wacage:2016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Bengtsson & Anna Missiaia & Mats Olsson & Patrick Svensson, 2018. "Wealth inequality in Sweden, 1750–1900," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 71(3), pages 772-794, August.
- Tilton, Timothy A., 1974. "The Social Origins of Liberal Democracy: The Swedish Case," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 561-571, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdemocratization; agrarian politics; Sweden; class structure; farmers; Sonderweg;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-09-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2019-09-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2019-09-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2019-09-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:luekhi:0205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tobias Karlsson) or (Benny Carlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dhlunse.html .