The Time WTO Panels Require to Issue Reports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William J. Davey, 2003. "The Case for a WTO Permanent Panel Body," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Christophe Croux, 2009. "Robust regression in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(3), pages 439-453, September.
- Marc L. Busch & Krzysztof J. Pelc, 2009. "Does the WTO Need a Permanent Body of Panelists?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 579-594, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannesson, Louise, 2018. "Efficiency Gains and Time-savings of Permanent Panels in the WTO Dispute Settlement," Working Paper Series 1219, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO panels; WTO dispute settlement;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .