The Time WTO Panels Require to Issue Reports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William J. Davey, 2003. "The Case for a WTO Permanent Panel Body," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Christophe Croux, 2009. "Robust regression in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(3), pages 439-453, September.
- Marc L. Busch & Krzysztof J. Pelc, 2009. "Does the WTO Need a Permanent Body of Panelists?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 579-594, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannesson, Louise, 2018. "Efficiency Gains and Time-savings of Permanent Panels in the WTO Dispute Settlement," Working Paper Series 1219, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO dispute settlement; WTO panels;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.