A Heckscher-Ohlin View of Sweden Competing in the Global Marketplace
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Leamer , Edward E. & Lundborg , Per, 1995.
"A Heckscher-Ohlin View of Sweden Competing in the Global Marketplace,"
Working Paper Series
437, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Edward E. Learner & Per Lundborg, 1997. "A Heckscher-Ohlin View of Sweden Competing in the Global Marketplace," NBER Chapters, in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 399-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989.
"Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries,"
RCER Working Papers
201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Edward E. Leamer & Per Lundborg, 1995. "A Heckscher-Ohlin View of Sweden Competing in the Global Market," NBER Working Papers 5114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:437 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.