The Firm and Financial Markets in the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES): Theory, Model and Verification
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1984|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Research Institute of Industrial Economics, Box 55665, SE-102 15 Stockholm, Sweden|
Phone: +46 8 665 4500
Fax: +46 8 665 4599
Web page: http://www.ifn.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clower, Robert W & Howitt, Peter W, 1978. "The Transactions Theory of the Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 449-66, June.
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1981. "Credit Rationing in a General Equilibrium Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(190), pages 173-79, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1970. "Optimal Growth with Irreversible Investment in a Ramsey Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 331-44, March.
- Brown, Murray & Greenberg, Richard, 1983. " The Divisia Index of Technological Change, Path Independence and Endogenous Prices," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 239-47.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.