The Firm and Financial Markets in the Swedish Micro-to-Macro Model (MOSES): Theory, Model and Verification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1981. "Credit Rationing in a General Equilibrium Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(190), pages 173-179, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Clower, Robert W & Howitt, Peter W, 1978. "The Transactions Theory of the Demand for Money: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 449-466, June.
- Brown, Murray & Greenberg, Richard, 1983. " The Divisia Index of Technological Change, Path Independence and Endogenous Prices," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 239-247.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1970. "Optimal Growth with Irreversible Investment in a Ramsey Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 331-344, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMicro-to-macro model; MOSES; simulation; organised economy;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .