On the specification of regression models with spatial dependence - an application of the accessibility concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J W Weibull, 1980. "On the Numerical Measurement of Accessibility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(1), pages 53-67, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Johansson & Charlie Karlsson, 2007. "R&D accessibility and regional export diversity," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 501-523, September.
- Andersson, Åke E. & Andersson, David Emanuel & Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn, 2014. "Location and spatial clustering of artists," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 128-137.
More about this item
Keywordsaccessibility; spatial dependence; spatial econometrics; Monte Carlo Simulations; spatial spillovers;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2006-04-01 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2006-04-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-01 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.