Report NEP-DCM-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation and Legislative Development in the State Duma of Russia: A Spatial Analysis of Roll Call Votes with the Optimal Classification Model, Russia 1994-2003," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Andre de Palma & Dunkerley Fay, 2006. "Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0605, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban, 2006. "On the specification of regression models with spatial dependence - an application of the accessibility concept," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 51, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Patrick Bayer & Nathaniel Keohane & Christopher Timmins, 2006. "Migration and Hedonic Valuation: The Case of Air Quality," NBER Working Papers 12106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Social Choice Theory and the Informational Basis Approach," Economics Papers 2005-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Spencer, 2006. "Reaction Functions of Bank of England MPC Members: Insiders versus Outsiders," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0606, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Daniele Fabbri & Chiara Monfardini, 2006. "Style of practice and assortative mating: a recursive probit analysis of cesarean section scheduling in Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp06_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," CHILD Working Papers wp08_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.