A Low-key Social Insurance Reform - Treatment Effects for Back Pain Patients in Norway
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil, 2002. "A low-key social insurance reform - treatment effects for back pain patients in Norway," Working paper Series 0207, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998.
"Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1017-1098, September.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998. "Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data," NBER Working Papers 6699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate; General; Unemployment: Models; Duration; Incidence; and Job Search.;
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2002_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .