A Comparative Study of Wine Auction Prices: Mouton Rothschild Premier Cru Classé
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1989. "How Auctions Work for Wine and Art," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 23-36, Summer.
- Jan Bentzen & Valdemar Smith & SÃ¸ren Leth-SÃ¸rensen, 2002. "Prices of French Icon Wines and the Business Cycle: Empirical Evidence from Danish Wine Auctions," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-24, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsWine auction prices; Mouton Rothschild; business cycles;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2004-02-01 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-02-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2003_022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.