A Comparative Study of Wine Auction Prices: Mouton Rothschild Premier Cru Classé
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1989. "How Auctions Work for Wine and Art," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 23-36, Summer.
- Jan Bentzen & Valdemar Smith & SÃ¸ren Leth-SÃ¸rensen, 2002. "Prices of French Icon Wines and the Business Cycle: Empirical Evidence from Danish Wine Auctions," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-24, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Harrison Hong & Ilan Kremer & Jeffrey D. Kubik & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2015. "Ordering, revenue and anchoring in art auctions," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(1), pages 186-216, March.
- Vinci Chow, 2019. "Predicting Auction Price of Vehicle License Plate with Deep Residual Learning," Papers 1910.04879, arXiv.org.
- Ravi Bapna & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Sarah Rice, 2010. "Vertically Differentiated Simultaneous Vickrey Auctions: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(7), pages 1074-1092, July.
- Matoso, Rafael & Rezende, Marcelo, 2014. "Asymmetric information in oil and gas lease auctions with a national company," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 72-82.
- Yuen Leng Chow & Isa E. Hafalir & Abdullah Yavas, 2015.
"Auction versus Negotiated Sale: Evidence from Real Estate Sales,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 432-470, June.
- YuenLeng Chow & Isa Hafalir & Abdullah Yavas, "undated". "Auctions versus Negotiated Sale: Evidence from Real Estate Sales," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E22, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Audrey Hu & Steven A Matthews & Liang Zou, 2019. "Low Reserve Prices in Auctions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 129(622), pages 2563-2580.
- Philippe Février & William Roos & Michael Visser, 2005.
"The Buyer's Option in Multi‐Unit Ascending Auctions: The Case of Wine Auctions at Drouot,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 813-847, December.
- Février Philippe & Roos William & Visser Michael, 2004. "The buyer's option in multi-unit ascending auctions : the case of wine auctions at Drouot," Research Unit Working Papers 0409, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Gerard Marty & Raphaele Preget, 2007. "A Socio-economic Analysis of French Public Timber Sales," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2007-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Olivier Chanel & Stéphanie Vincent, 2004.
"Computing price trends in sequential auctions,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(4), pages 443-460.
- Olivier CHANEL & Stéphanie VINCENT, 2004. "Computing price trends in sequential auctions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004043, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Katkar Rama & Reiley David H, 2007.
"Public versus Secret Reserve Prices in eBay Auctions: Results from a Pokémon Field Experiment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-25, January.
- Rama Katkar & David Lucking-Reiley, 2000. "Public versus secret reserve prices in ebay auctions: Results from a pokemon field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00285, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rama Katkar & David Lucking-Reiley, 2001. "Public Versus Secret Reserve Prices in eBay Auctions: Results from a Pokemon Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 8183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Candela & Paolo Figini & Antonello Scorcu, 2004. "Price Indices for Artists – A Proposal," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(4), pages 285-302, November.
- Walter Beckert, 2004. "Dynamic Monopolies with Stochastic Demand," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0404, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hikmet Gunay & Xin Meng, 2007. "Predatory Bidding in Sequential Auctions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(12), pages 1-5.
- Victor Ginsburgh, 2013. "Mark Blaug and the economics of the arts," Chapters, in: Marcel Boumans & Matthias Klaes (ed.), Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, chapter 15, pages 208-224, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Calin Valsan & Robert Sproule, 2006. "Hedonic Models and Pre-Auction Estimates: Abstract Art Revisited," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 26(5), pages 1-10.
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Monteiro, 2003.
"Synergies and price trends in sequential auctions,"
Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(1), pages 85-98, August.
- Menezes, F. & Monteiro, P.K., 1999. "Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions," Papers 366, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Flavio Menezes, 1999. "Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions," Microeconomics 9901002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 1999.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Monteiro, P. K., 1999. "Synergies and price trends in sequential auctions," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 360, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- David H. Reiley, 2006.
"Field experiments on the effects of reserve prices in auctions: more Magic on the Internet,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 195-211, March.
- David Lucking-Reiley, 2000. "Field experiments on the effects of reserve prices in auctions: More magic on the internet," Framed Field Experiments 00184, The Field Experiments Website.
- Giraud-Héraud, Eric & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Les réponses de la recherche aux nouveaux enjeux de l’économie viti-vinicole," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 60, pages 1-5.
- Wedad Elmaghraby, 2005. "The Effect of Asymmetric Bidder Size on an Auction's Performance: Are More Bidders Always Better?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(12), pages 1763-1776, December.
- Schwert, G. William, 1996. "Markup pricing in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 153-192, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWine auction prices; Mouton Rothschild; business cycles;
All these keywords.
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2004-02-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2004-02-01 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-02-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2003_022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Helle Vinbaek Stenholt to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.