Business Process Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Control: A Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gangadharan, Lata, 2006.
"Environmental compliance by firms in the manufacturing sector in Mexico,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 477-486, October.
- Lata Gangadharan, 2003. "Environmental Compliance by Firms in the Manufacturing Sector in Mexico," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 881, The University of Melbourne.
- Rikhardsson, Pall & Rohde, Carsten & Rom, Anders, 2005. "Exploring Enterprise Systems and Management Control in the Information Society: Developing a Conceptual Framework," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2005-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- Adams, Scott J., 2004. "Age discrimination legislation and the employment of older workers," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-241, April.
- Flamholtz, Eric G. & Das, T. K. & Tsui, Anne S., 1985. "Toward an integrative framework of organizational control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heise, David & Strecker, Stefan & Frank, Ulrich, 2014. "ControlML: A domain-specific modeling language in support of assessing internal controls and the internal control system," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 224-245.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Juraj Misun, 2018. "The Right Dealing With Power – Being The Person Who Controls," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 6(4), pages 12-26.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narduzzo, Alessandro & Warglien, Massimo, 1996.
"Learning from the Experience of Others: An Experiment on Information Contagion,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 113-126.
- Alessandro Narduzzo & Massimo Warglien, 1996. "Learning from the Experience of Others : An Experiment on Information Contagion," CEEL Working Papers 9603, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Vagnoni, Emidia, 2004. "Power, organization design and managerial behaviour," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 207-225.
- Min, Dong-Jun & Cunha, Marcus, 2019. "The influence of horizontal and vertical product attribute information on decision making under risk: The role of perceived competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 174-183.
- Nabiha Nefzi, 2018. "Fear Of Failure And Entrepreneurial Risk Perception," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, Center for International Scientific Research of VSO and VSPP, vol. 6(2), pages 45-58, December.
- Holger Patzelt & Dean A. Shepherd, 2009. "Strategic Entrepreneurship at Universities: Academic Entrepreneursâ€™ Assessment of Policy Programs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(1), pages 319-340, January.
- Anika Jansen & Harald Pfeifer & Julia Raecke, 2017.
"Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms' investment in worker training,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0124, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Jansen, Anika & Pfeifer, Harald & Raecke, Julia, 2017. "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms’ investment in worker training," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Jansen, Anika & Pfeifer, Harald & Raecke, Julia, 2017. "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms' investment in worker training," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- T. K. Das & Bing-Sheng Teng, 1998. "Time and Entrepreneurial Risk Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 22(2), pages 69-88, January.
- Gavin M Schwarz & Karin Sanders & Dave Bouckenooghe, 2020. "In the driving seat: Executiveâ€™s perceived control over environment," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 45(2), pages 317-342, May.
- Anthony Goerzen & Stephen Sapp & Andrew Delios, 2010. "Investor Response to Environmental Risk in Foreign Direct Investment," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 683-708, December.
- Peter J Buckley & Liang Chen & L Jeremy Clegg & Hinrich Voss, 2018. "Risk propensity in the foreign direct investment location decision of emerging multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(2), pages 153-171, February.
- Yan Li & David Ahlstrom, 2020. "Risk-taking in entrepreneurial decision-making: A dynamic model of venture decision," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 899-933, September.
- Ulrike Malmendier & Geoffrey Tate & Jonathan Yan, 2010. "Overconfidence and Early-life Experiences: The Impact of Managerial Traits on Corporate Financial Policies," NBER Working Papers 15659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Hevner & Onkar Malgonde, 2019. "Effectual application development on digital platforms," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(3), pages 407-421, September.
- Tang, Christopher S. & Davarzani, Hoda & Sarkis, Joseph, 2015. "Quantitative models for managing supply chain risks: A reviewAuthor-Name: Fahimnia, Behnam," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 1-15.
- Gooding, Richard Z. & Goel, Sanjay & Wiseman, Robert M., 1996. "Fixed versus variable reference points in the risk-return relationship," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 331-350, March.
- Jeongil Seo & Daniel L. Gamache & Cynthia E. Devers & Mason A. Carpenter, 2015. "The role of CEO relative standing in acquisition behavior and CEO pay," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1877-1894, December.
- Mishra, Deepa & Sharma, R.R.K. & Kumar, Sameer & Dubey, Rameshwar, 2016. "Bridging and buffering: Strategies for mitigating supply risk and improving supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 183-197.
- Udo Milkau, 2017. "Risk Culture during the Last 2000 Years—From an Aleatory Society to the Illusion of Risk Control," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; Internal control; Business processes; Compliance; Sarbanes-Oxley Act; ERP systems; COSO; COBIT;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2007-06-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-06-18 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RMG-2007-06-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarbma:2006-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Helle Vinbaek Stenholt to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.