Report NEP-PPM-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sinan Aral & Erik Brynjolfsson & Marshall Van Alstyne, 2007. "Information, Technology and Information Worker Productivity: Task Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rikhardsson, Pall & Best, Peter & Green, Peter & Rosemann, Michael, 2006. "Business Process Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Control: A Research Agenda," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2006-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Møller, Charles, 2006. "The Conceptual Framework for Business Process Innovation: Towards a Research Program on Global Supply Chain Intelligence," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Larsen, Christian & Seiding, Claus Hoe & Teller, Christian & Thorstenson, Anders, 2007. "An inventory control project in a major Danish company using compound renewal demand models," CORAL Working Papers L-2007-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Anton Miglo, 2007. "A note on corporate taxation, limited liability, and asymmetric information," Working Papers 0704, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis," Working Papers 0719, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.