A note on corporate taxation, limited liability, and asymmetric information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Miglo, 2007. "A note on corporate taxation, limited liability, and asymmetric information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 11-19, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2007. "Why is there Corporate Taxation? The Role of Limited Liability Revisited," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 1-10, September.
- Bracoud, Frederique & Hillier, Brian, 2000. "Equity or Debt? Contracts in Markets with Asymmetric Information," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Gale, William G., 1990. "Federal lending and the market for credit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-193.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Ewert & Rainer Niemann, 2010. "Limited Liability, Asymmetric Taxation, and Risk Taking - Why Partial Tax Neutralities can be Harmful," CESifo Working Paper Series 3301, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-06-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-06-18 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-PUB-2007-06-18 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:2007-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .