Report NEP-BEC-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anton Miglo, 2007. "A note on corporate taxation, limited liability, and asymmetric information," Working Papers 0704, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Larsen, Christian & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P., 2006. "Developing a closed-form cost expression for an (R,s,nQ) policy where the demand process is compound generalized Erlang," CORAL Working Papers L-2006-09, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00151918_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007. "Exponential Spectral Risk Measures," MPRA Paper 3499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Santos Pinto, 2007. "Reciprocity, inequity aversion, and oligopolistic competition," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp506, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Melissa Mahoney & Ajit Zacharias, 2007. "Gender Disparities in Employment and Aggregate Profitability in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_496, Levy Economics Institute.
- Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2007. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence froma a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 621, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mary Barth, 2006. "Including estimates of the future in today's financial statements," BIS Working Papers 208, Bank for International Settlements.
- Namkee Ahn, 2007. "Value of Intangible Job Characteristics in Workers' Job and Life Satisfaction: How much are they worth?," Working Papers 2007-10, FEDEA.
- Møller, Charles, 2006. "The Conceptual Framework for Business Process Innovation: Towards a Research Program on Global Supply Chain Intelligence," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Bowen, H.P., 2007. "The empirics of multinationality and performance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Rikhardsson, Pall & Best, Peter & Green, Peter & Rosemann, Michael, 2006. "Business Process Risk Management, Compliance and Internal Control: A Research Agenda," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2006-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.