Human Development in East and Southeast Asian Economies: 1990-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukunari Kimura, 2005.
"The Formation of International Production and Distribution Networks in East Asia,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14, pages 177-216
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuyo Ando & Fukinari Kimura, 2003. "The Formation of International Production and Distribution Networks in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yukon Huang & Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi, 2009. "Reshaping Economic Geography in East Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2590, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tehmina Khan & Monazza Aslam, 2013. "Mongolia : Gender Disparities in Labor Markets and Policy Suggestions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16500, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Development; Structural Factors; Public Policy; East and Southeast Asia;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .