Philippines: Case Study on Human Development Progress Towards the MDG at the Sub-National Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2001. "Poverty in the Philippines : An Update and Reexamination," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 38(1), pages 15-52, June.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Ernesto M. Pernia, 2001. "Probing Beneath Cross-National Averages: Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200111, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eirene P. Mesa, 2007. "Measuring Education Inequality In the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200704, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Miral, Romulo Jr. E.M., 2017. "Federalism: Prospects for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; millennium development goals; mdgs;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2003-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.