Poverty in the Philippines : An Update and Reexamination
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norbert R. Schady, 2003.
"Convexity and Sheepskin Effects in the Human Capital Earnings Function: Recent Evidence for Filipino Men,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 171-196, May.
- Schady, Norbert R., 2001. "Convexity and sheepskin effects in the human capital earnings function : recent evidence for Filipino men," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2566, The World Bank.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2003.
"El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, Poverty and Income Distribution in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1124, July.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2000. "El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, poverty, and income distribution in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2466, The World Bank.
- Vodopivec, Milan & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2002. "Income support systems for the unemployed : issues and options," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25529, The World Bank.
- Abuzar Asra, 1999. "Urban-Rural Differences in Costs of Living and Their Impact on Poverty Measures," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 51-69.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-c is not listed on IDEAS
- Solita C. Monsod and Toby C. Monsod, 2003. "Philippines: Case Study on Human Development Progress Towards the MDG at the Sub-National Level," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2003-09, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Lanzona, Leonardo & Aldaba, Fernando T. & Tamangan, Ronald J., 2006. "An Empirical Analysis on the Tradeoff between Schooling and Child Labor in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2004 Vol. XXXI No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Molano, Wilma, 2009. "Estimation of the Food Poverty Line," Discussion Papers DP 2009-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milan Vodopivec, 2004. "Income Support for the Unemployed : Issues and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14922.
- Esguerra, Jude H. & Ogawa, Makoto & Vodopivec, Milan, 2002. "Options of public income support for the unemployed in the Philippines and social protection," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 25509, The World Bank.
- Lanzona, Leonardo & Aldaba, Fernando T. & Tamangan, Ronald J., 2004. "A National Policy Study on Child Labour and Development in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2004-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Alba, Michael M. & See, Edward C., 2007. "Exploring Household Saving and Consumption-Smoothing in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jose Ramon Albert & Wilma Molano, 2009. "Estimation of the Food Poverty Line," Development Economics Working Papers 22948, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2003. "Pathways from Poverty toward Middle Class: Determinants of Socio-economic Class Mobility in the Rural Philippines," MPRA Paper 23690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare; living standards; poverty; poverty lines;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:prejrn:v:38:y:2001:i:1:p:15-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .