Outflows from Insured Unemployment in Hungary, 1992-1996
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 1997.
"A net impact analysis of active labour programmes in Hungary,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 453-484, November.
- Christopher J. O'Leary, "undated". "A Net Impact Analysis of Active Labour Programmes in Hungary," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles cjo1997, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Tito Boeri, 1994. ""Transitional" unemployment," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 1996. "Labour market policy and the unemployed in Hungary," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 819-828, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabor Korosi, 2002. "Labour Adjustment and Efficiency in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0204, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kőrösi, Gábor, 2005.
"Vállalati munkahelyteremtés és -rombolás
[Corporate job creation and job destruction]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 825-845.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:9903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .