A net impact analysis of active labour programmes in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher J. O'Leary, "undated". "A Net Impact Analysis of Active Labour Programmes in Hungary," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles cjo1997, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994.
"Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1310-1329, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-taking, global diversification, and growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 61, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1993. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233197, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1993. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-016, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1992. "Risk-Taking, Global Diversification, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1995.
"Debt and Seniority: An Analysis of the Role of Hard Claims in Constraining Management,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 567-585, June.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1994. "Debt and Seniority: An Analysis of the Role of Hard Claims in Constraining Management," NBER Working Papers 4886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark C. Berger & John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova, 2001.
"Worker Training in a Restructuring Economy: Evidence from the Russian Transition,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Soloman W. Polachek (ed.), Worker Wellbeing in a Changing Labor Market, pages 159-189
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Mark C. Berger & John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova, 2000. "Worker Training in a Restructuring Economy: Evidence from the Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 331, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Berger, Mark C. & Earle, John S. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2001. "Worker Training in a Restructuring Economy: Evidence from the Russian Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gyula Nagy & Peter Galasi, 1999. "Outflows from Insured Unemployment in Hungary, 1992-1996," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 9903, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:5:y:1997:i:2:p:453-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.