Medium-Term Industrial Labor Demand Forecast for Hungary
This study forecasts the Hungarian labor demand for 10 broad economic sectors for 2015. Using aggregate data for the period of 1992-2010 and a structural macroeconomic model, we find that the relative importance of agriculture and industry is likely to fall in total employment while the share of construction, trade and financial intermediation will increase.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.|
Phone: (+36-1) 309-2652
Fax: (36-1) 319-3136
Web page: http://econ.core.hu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. DavidBrown & JohnS. Earle & Álmos Telegdy, 2010.
"Employment and Wage Effects of Privatisation: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 683-708, 06.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, "undated". "Employment and Wage Effects of Privatisation: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse2010, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Álmos, 2008. "Employment and Wage Effects of Privatization: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 3688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Álmos Telegdy, 2008. "Employment and Wage Effects of Privatization: Evidence from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0807, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Yundan Gong & Holger Gorg & Sara Maioli, 2007. "Employment Effects of Privatisation and Foreign Acquisition of Chinese State-owned Enterprises," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 197-214.
- Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Maioli, Sara, 2006. "Employment Effects of Privatisation and Foreign Acquisition of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.