Roma children in the transformational recession - Widening ethnic schooling gap and Roma poverty in post-communist Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Kan, Kamhon & Tsai, Wei-Der, 2005.
"Parenting practices and children's education outcomes,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, pages 29-43.
- Kamhon Kana & Wei-Der Tsai, 2003. "Parenting Practices and Children's Education Outcomes," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 03-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1995. "The Determinants of Children's Attainments: A Review of Methods and Findings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1829-1878, December.
- Leibowitz, Arleen, 1974. "Home Investments in Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 111-131, Part II, .
- Glenn C. Loury, 1976. "A Dynamic Theory of Racial Income Differences," Discussion Papers 225, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsRoma minority; education; poverty; Hungary;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:0508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .