Long-run trends in earnings and employment in Hungary, 1972-1996
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992.
"Changes in Relative Wages, 1963–1987: Supply and Demand Factors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 35-78.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," NBER Working Papers 3927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1580, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Kertesi, Gábor & Köllő, János, 1998.
"Regionális munkanélküliség és bérek az átmenet éveiben. A bérszerkezet átalakulása Magyarországon II. rész
[Regional unemployment and wages in the years of transition. Changes in the wage structure," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 621-652.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szilvia Hamori, 2005. "Comparative analysis of the returns to education in Germany and Hungary (2000)," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0507, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabor Kezdi, 2002. "Two Phases of Labor Market Transition in Hungary: Inter-Sectoral Reallocation and Skill-Biased Technological Change," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0203, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hajnalka Tarjani, 2005. "Estimating some labour market implications of skill biased technology change and imports in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0508, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .