Sector-based explanation of vertical integration in distribution systems; Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallini, Nancy T & Lutz, Nancy A, 1992. "Dual Distribution and Royalty Fees in Franchising," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 471-501, October.
- G.F. Mathewson & R.A. Winter, 1984. "An Economic Theory of Vertical Restraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 27-38, Spring.
- Blair,Roger D. & Lafontaine,Francine, 2011. "The Economics of Franchising," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521775892.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2005.
"Targeting Managerial Control: Evidence from Franchising,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(1), pages 131-150, Spring.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2001. "Targeting Managerial Control: Evidence from Franchising," NBER Working Papers 8416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrunada, Benito & Garicano, Luis & Vazquez, Luis, 2001.
"Contractual Allocation of Decision Rights and Incentives: The Case of Automobile Distribution,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 257-284, April.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Garicano & Luis Vázquez, 1999. "Contractual allocation of decision rights and incentives: The case of automobile distribution," Economics Working Papers 424, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution Networks; Vertical relationships; Contract theory; Applied Econometrics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-01-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00654848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .