Report NEP-COM-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makoto Yano & Takashi Komatsubara, 2012. "Price Competition or Tacit Collusion," KIER Working Papers 807, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Emilie Dargaud & Carlo Reggiani, 2012. "On the Price Effects of Horizontal Mergers: A Theoretical Interpretation," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1201, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Petra Luňáčková, 2011. "The Unnoticed Difference between Antitrust and Competition Policy," Working Papers IES 2011/38, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2011.
- Gans, Joshua S. & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Commercialization Choices and the Interaction between IPR and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 895, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Shrinking Goods and Sticky Prices: Theory and Evidence," Emory Economics 1104, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Cristián Troncoso Valverde, 2011. "Information Provision in Competing Auctions," Working Papers 25, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Magali Chaudey & Muriel Fadairo & Gwennaël Solard, 2011. "Sector-based explanation of vertical integration in distribution systems; Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-00654848, HAL.
- Zhou, Jun, 2012. "Cartel Duration and Endogenous Private Monitoring and Communication: An Instrumental Variables Approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 369, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2011. "Who Is Hurt by E-Commerce? Crowding out and Business Stealing in Online Grocery," EIEF Working Papers Series 1114, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2011.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Spatial Competition. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 418, WIFO.
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011. "Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Gianni De Nicolo, 2011. "Bank Competition and Financial Stability; A General Equilibrium Exposition," IMF Working Papers 11/295, International Monetary Fund.
- E. Bruyland & W. De Maeseneire, 2011. "The risk effects of acquiring distressed firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/742, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francesco Di Comite & Jean-François Thisse & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2011. "Vert-zonal Differentiation in Monopolistic Competition," LICOS Discussion Papers 30011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.