Combien de personnes micro-travaillent en France ? Estimer l'ampleur d'une nouvelle forme de travail
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil Stewart & Christoph Ungemach & Adam J. L. Harris & Daniel M. Bartels & Ben R. Newell & Gabriele Paolacci & Jesse Chandler, "undated". "The Average Laboratory Samples a Population of 7,300 Amazon Mechanical Turk Workers," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f97b669c7b3e4c2ab95c9f805, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Neil Stewart & Christoph Ungemach & Adam J. L. Harris & Daniel M. Bartels & Ben R. Newell & Gabriele Paolacci & Jesse Chandler, 2015. "The average laboratory samples a population of 7,300 Amazon Mechanical Turk workers," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 10(5), pages 479-491, September.
- Siou Chew Kuek & Cecilia Paradi-Guilford & Toks Fayomi & Saori Imaizumi & Panos Ipeirotis & Patricia Pina & Manpreet Singh, 2015. "The Global Opportunity in Online Outsourcing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22284, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cloos, Janis & Greiff, Matthias & Rusch, Hannes, 2020. "Geographical Concentration and Editorial Favoritism within the Field of Laboratory Experimental Economics (RM/19/029-revised-)," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Clément Le Ludec & Paola Tubaro & Antonio Casilli, 2019.
"How many people microwork in France? Estimating the size of a new labor force,"
- Cl'ement Le Ludec & Paola Tubaro & Antonio A. Casilli, 2019. "How many people microwork in France? Estimating the size of a new labor force," Papers 1901.03889, arXiv.org.
- David Ronayne & Daniel Sgroi, 2018.
"On the motivations for the dual-use of electronic and traditional cigarettes,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 830-834, July.
- Daniel Sgroi, 2017. "On the Motivations for the Dual-Use of Electronic and Traditional Cigarettes," Economics Series Working Papers 830, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christ, Margaret H. & Vance, Thomas W., 2018. "Cascading controls: The effects of managers’ incentives on subordinate effort to help or harm," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 20-32.
- Antonio A. Arechar & Simon Gächter & Lucas Molleman, 2018.
"Conducting interactive experiments online,"
Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 21(1), pages 99-131, March.
- Arechar, Antonio A. & Gächter, Simon & Molleman, Lucas, 2017. "Conducting Interactive Experiments Online," IZA Discussion Papers 10517, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antonio A. Arechar & Simon Gaechter & Lucas Molleman, 2017. "Conducting interactive experiments online," Discussion Papers 2017-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Keela S. Thomson & Daniel M. Oppenheimer, 2016. "Investigating an alternate form of the cognitive reflection test," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 11(1), pages 99-113, January.
- Capraro, Valerio & Schulz, Jonathan & Rand, David G., 2019. "Time pressure and honesty in a deception game," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 93-99.
- Jonathan Robinson & Cheskie Rosenzweig & Aaron J Moss & Leib Litman, 2019. "Tapped out or barely tapped? Recommendations for how to harness the vast and largely unused potential of the Mechanical Turk participant pool," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(12), pages 1-29, December.
- Stevenson, Regan M. & Josefy, Matthew, 2019. "Knocking at the gate: The path to publication for entrepreneurship experiments through the lens of gatekeeping theory," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 242-260.
- Anthony M. Evans & Joachim I. Krueger, 2017. "Ambiguity and expectation-neglect in dilemmas of interpersonal trust," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 12(6), pages 584-595, November.
- Brandi S. Morris & Polymeros Chrysochou & Jacob Dalgaard Christensen & Jacob L. Orquin & Jorge Barraza & Paul J. Zak & Panagiotis Mitkidis, 2019. "Stories vs. facts: triggering emotion and action-taking on climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 19-36, May.
- Christian Stummer & Dennis Kundisch & Reinhold Decker, 2018. "Platform Launch Strategies," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 60(2), pages 167-173, April.
- Kässi, Otto & Lehdonvirta, Vili, 2018.
"Online labour index: Measuring the online gig economy for policy and research,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 241-248.
- Kässi, Otto & Lehdonvirta, Vili, 2016. "Online Labour Index: Measuring the Online Gig Economy for Policy and Research," MPRA Paper 74943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cloos, Janis & Greiff, Matthias & Rusch, Hannes, 2019.
"Geographical Concentration and Editorial Favoritism within the Field of Laboratory Experimental Economics,"
029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Cloos, Janis & Greiff, Matthias & Rusch, Hannes, 2020. "Geographical Concentration and Editorial Favoritism within the Field of Laboratory Experimental Economics," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224565, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Chris Warhurst & Wil Hunt, 2019. "The Digitalisation of Future Work and Employment. Possible impact and policy responses," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2019-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio A. Casilli, 2019.
"Micro-work, artificial intelligence and the automotive industry,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 46(3), pages 333-345, September.
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio Casilli, 2019. "Micro-work, artificial intelligence and the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-02148979, HAL.
- Palan, Stefan & Schitter, Christian, 2018. "Prolific.ac—A subject pool for online experiments," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 22-27.
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio Casilli & Marion Coville, 2020. "The trainer, the verifier, the imitator: Three ways in which human platform workers support artificial intelligence," Post-Print hal-02554196, HAL.
- Muhammad Ataur Rahman & Mohammad Masudur Rahman, 2017. "Factors, Impacts, Problems and Solutions of Freelance Earning in the context of Bangladesh," Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-1.
- Logan S. Casey & Jesse Chandler & Adam Seth Levine & Andrew Proctor & Dara Z. Strolovitch, 2017. "Intertemporal Differences Among MTurk Workers: Time-Based Sample Variations and Implications for Online Data Collection," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(2), pages 21582440177, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMicro-travail; transformation numérique; emploi; plateformes numériques; digital labor; algorithmes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-02021525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.