The Global Opportunity in Online Outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- This Tiny Computer Tells You When You're About to Have a Heart Attack
by ? in Motherboard RSS Feed on 2013-03-20 23:45:00
- Research in the Crowdsourcing Age, a Case Study
by ? in Pew Research Center on 2016-07-11 19:07:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kässi, Otto & Lehdonvirta, Vili, 2018.
"Online labour index: Measuring the online gig economy for policy and research,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 241-248.
- Kässi, Otto & Lehdonvirta, Vili, 2016. "Online Labour Index: Measuring the Online Gig Economy for Policy and Research," MPRA Paper 74943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio Casilli & Marion Coville, 2020. "The trainer, the verifier, the imitator: Three ways in which human platform workers support artificial intelligence," Post-Print hal-02554196, HAL.
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio A. Casilli, 2019.
"Micro-work, artificial intelligence and the automotive industry,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 46(3), pages 333-345, September.
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio Casilli, 2019. "Micro-work, artificial intelligence and the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-02148979, HAL.
- Muhammad Ataur Rahman & Mohammad Masudur Rahman, 2017. "Factors, Impacts, Problems and Solutions of Freelance Earning in the context of Bangladesh," Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-1.
- Paola Tubaro & Clément Le Ludec & Antonio Casilli, 2020. "Counting ‘micro-workers’: societal and methodological challenges around new forms of labour," Post-Print hal-02898905, HAL.
- Mohammad Amir Anwar & Mark Graham, 2020. "Hidden transcripts of the gig economy: labour agency and the new art of resistance among African gig workers," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 52(7), pages 1269-1291, October.
- Clément Le Ludec & Paola Tubaro & Antonio Casilli, 2019. "Combien de personnes micro-travaillent en France ? Estimer l'ampleur d'une nouvelle forme de travail," Working Papers hal-02021525, HAL.
- Christian Stummer & Dennis Kundisch & Reinhold Decker, 2018. "Platform Launch Strategies," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 60(2), pages 167-173, April.
- Evangelos Mourelatos & Manolis Tzagarakis, 2018. "An investigation of factors affecting the visits of online crowdsourcing and labor platforms," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 95-130, December.
- Gerber, Christine & Krzywdzinski, Martin, 2019. "Entgrenzung in der digitalen Onlinearbeit am Beispiel von Crowdwork," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 25-48.
- Chris Warhurst & Wil Hunt, 2019. "The Digitalisation of Future Work and Employment. Possible impact and policy responses," JRC Working Papers on Labour, Education and Technology 2019-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Private Sector Development - E-Business Tertiary Education Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Technology Industry Education Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:22284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .