The dollarization of emergent economies
[La dollarisation des économies émergentes]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Francois R. Velde & Marcelo Veracierto, 2000. "Dollarization in Argentina," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 24-37.
- repec:cto:journl:v:20:y:2000:i:2:p:179-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Official Dollarization: Current Experiences and Issues, Cato Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Fall 2000), 179-213," International Finance 0510006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1998. "Blessing or curse? Foreign and underground demand for euro notes," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(26), pages 261-303, April.
- Schuler, Kurt, 1999. "The Problem with Pegged Exchange Rates," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 83-102.
- Adam Bennett & Eduardo Borensztein & Tomás J. T. Baliño, 1999. "Monetary Policy in Dollarized Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 171, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2015. "Currency boards," Post-Print halshs-01114814, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic theory; endogeneity of money; euroization; management economics; monetary; monetary space; economics ; gestion; économie; management; dollarisation; euroisatin; souveraineté monétaire; endogénéité de la monnaie; espaces monétaires;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01526893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.