La dollerisation des économies émergentes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Official Dollarization: Current Experiences and Issues, Cato Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Fall 2000), 179-213," International Finance 0510006, EconWPA.
- Francois R. Velde & Marcelo Veracierto, 2000. "Dollarization in Argentina," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 24-37.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2002. "When to Dollarize," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Schuler, Kurt, 1999. "The Problem with Pegged Exchange Rates," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 83-102.
- Adam Bennett & Eduardo Borensztein & Tomás J. T. Baliño, 1999. "Monetary Policy in Dollarized Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 171, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2015. "Currency boards," Post-Print halshs-01114814, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MALINGUMU, Crispin, 2015.
"DEDOLLARISATION DE L’ECONOMIE CONGOLAISE : Atouts, contraintes et perspectives
[Congolese's Economy dedollarization: strengths, constraints and prospects]," MPRA Paper 81932, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2015.
More about this item
Keywordsdollarisation; euroisation; souveraineté monétaire; endogénéité de la monnaie; espaces monétaires dollarization; euroization; monetary sovereignty; endogeneity of money; monetary spaces;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:2002-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .