Innovation sociale et innovation de service : première ébauche d’un dialogue nécessaire
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Innovation sociale et innovation de service : première ébauche d'un dialogue nécessaire," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 37-66.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2009. "Innovation sociale et innovation de service : première ébauche d’un dialogue nécessaire," Post-Print halshs-01133756, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2006. "Innovation, services, emplois," Post-Print halshs-00199647, HAL.
- Knut Blind & Rinaldo Evangelista & Jeremy Howells, 2010. "Knowledge Regimes and Intellectual Property Protection in Services: A Conceptual Model and Empirical Testing," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordane Steiner & Yves Cinotti, 2014.
"A Typology of Innovations of Service in the Hospitality Industry
[Typologie des innovations de service dans l’hôtellerie]," Post-Print hal-01286091, HAL.
- Komivi Afawubo & Messan Agbaglah & Mawuli K. Couchoro & Tchapo Gbandi, 2017. "Socioeconomic determinants of the mobile money adoption process: the case of Togo," Cahiers de recherche 17-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation économique; services Key words : business innovation; innovation sociale; services; social innovation;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01111706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.