Some Non-Classical Approaches to the Branderburger-Keisler Paradox
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 2006. "UFW Contract: Montpelier Orchards Management Company," United Farm Workers (UFW) Contracts 236469, University of California, Davis, Changing Face.
- Heifetz, Aviad, 1996. "Non-well-founded-Type Spaces," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 202-217, October.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1967. "Games with Incomplete Information Played by "Bayesian" Players, I-III Part I. The Basic Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 159-182, November.
- Mariotti, Thomas & Meier, Martin & Piccione, Michele, 2005. "Hierarchies of beliefs for compact possibility models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 303-324, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEpistemic Game Theory; Paraconsistency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2015-08-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01094784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.