Preferential Polarization Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban, Joan & Ray, Debraj, 1994.
"On the Measurement of Polarization,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 819-851, July.
- Joan-Maria Esteban & Debraj Ray, 1991. "On the Measurement of Polarization," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 18, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Esteban, J. & Ray, D., 1993. "On the Measurement of Polarization," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 221.93, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Esteban, J.M. & Ray, D., 1992. "On the Measurement of Polarization," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 171.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Fortuna Casoria & Arno Riedl, 2013.
"Experimental Labor Markets And Policy Considerations: Incomplete Contracts And Macroeconomic Aspects,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 398-420, July.
- Casoria, Fortuna & Riedl, Arno, 2012. "Experimental Labor Markets and Policy Considerations: Incomplete Contracts and Macroeconomic Aspects," IZA Discussion Papers 7102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Casoria Fortuna & Riedl Arno, 2012. "Experimental labor markets and policy considerations: Incomplete contracts and macroeconomic aspects," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Casoria, F. & Riedl, A.M., 2012. "Experimental labor markets and policy considerations: incomplete contracts and macroeconomic aspects," Research Memorandum 057, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Storcken A.J.A. & Can B., 2013. "A re-characterization of the Kemeny distance," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:hrv:faseco:33927874 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Can, Burak & Ozkes, Ali Ihsan & Storcken, Ton, 2015.
"Measuring polarization in preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 76-79.
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2014. "Measuring Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers hal-00998513, HAL.
- Can B. & Ozkes A.I. & Storcken A.J.A., 2014. "Measuring polarization of preferences," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2015. "Measuring polarization in preferences," Post-Print hal-01457336, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordspolarization measures; ordinal preferences; alienation; identi cation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00875949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.