A theory of low inflation in a non Ricardian economy with credit constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weiss, Laurence M, 1980. "The Effects of Money Supply on Economic Welfare in the Steady State," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 565-576, April.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Optimal Monetary Rules in a non Ricardian Economy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 498-512, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antinolfi, Gaetano & Azariadis, Costas & Bullard, James, 2016.
"The Optimal Inflation Target In An Economy With Limited Enforcement,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 582-600, March.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2007. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Working Papers 2007-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James B. Bullard & Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis, 2008. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Speech 166, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James B. Bullard & Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis, 2008. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Speech 167, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gaetano Antinolfi & Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard, 2012. "The optimal inflation target in an economy with limited enforcement," Working Papers 2012-044, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James Bullard & Costas Azariadis & Gaetano Antinolfi, 2008. "The Optimal Inflation Target in an Economy with Limited Enforcement," 2008 Meeting Papers 915, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordscredit constraints; long run inflation; non Ricardian setting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00590788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.