La théorie de la réflexivité limitée
This article develops an action theory which explains the dynamics of rules. This theory emphasises two kinds of limitation. First, agents can only recognize the constructed dimension of rules under specific conditions. Second, agents question their beliefs without ever completely freeing themselves from these beliefs. This answer provides the framework to a general action theory potentially common to the Economics of Conventions and to the Regulation Theory. This theory deals with the orders of worth as well as balances of power. It reconciles rationally planned action with spontaneous adjustments as two moments of the same reversible process of rules' construction.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Publication status:||Published in Cahiers d'Economie Politique = Papers in political economy, L'Harmattan, 2008, pp.27-56|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00785070|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Camille Chaserant & Franck Bessis & Olivier Favereau & Olivier Thevenon, 2006. "L’identité sociale de l’homo-conventionalis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01297147, HAL.
- J. -P. Dupuy & F. Eymard-Duvernay & O. Favereau & A. Orléan & R. Salais & L. Thévenot, 1989. "Introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(2), pages 141-146.
- Franck Bessis, 2008.
"Quelques convergences remarquables entre l'Économie des Conventions et la Théorie de la Régulation,"
Revue française de socio-Economie,
La découverte, vol. 0(1), pages 9-25.
- Franck Bessis, 2008. "Quelques convergences remarquables entre l'Économie des Conventions et la Théorie de la Régulation," Post-Print halshs-00785370, HAL.
- Ch. Bessy & O. Favereau., 2010. "Institutions and Economics of Conventions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Bernard Billaudot, 2004. "Institutionnalismes, rationalisme et structuralisme en science sociale," Post-Print halshs-00105038, HAL.
- Bernard Billaudot, 2004. "Institutionnalisme(s), rationalisme et structuralisme en science sociale," Post-Print halshs-00145007, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00785070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.